Wednesday, February 24, 2010

... growing ...

Just a note about the two littles...

Ryenne is officially a big girl who never wears a pull-up! We have gone a week with no diaper at night time and no accidents. SO BIG. I am so proud of her.

Kai's vocabulary is officially expanding. New words are: Choo-Choo, Choos (shoes), Dip-Dip, Doo-Doo, Ball, Doggy, Woof-Woof - I'm sure there are more. Seems he is saying new things every single day!

He also bit through his last plug yesterday, so into the rubbish it went. He cried himself to sleep for a while last night missing his plug - but then he slept all night. He's officially "plug free" (whether he likes it or not).

And for the third little... well I had a prenatal appointment today and the midwife is guessing baby is over 8 pounds already. Big Dagupion baby! I'm dilated to 3cm so hopefully labor will kick in soon? I hear a full moon is on Sunday :)

2 comments:

Leeanna said...

Yay for Ry! I have had to take Jackson's paci away because he shoves the whole thing in his mouth adn I am so afraid he will choke on it, so buh bye!

3 cm?! Yay, hopefully baby will come soon!! Jackson was a big baby, 8lbs 14oz. You can do it mama!

Kristi said...

Still no little babe. Thinking of you.