Monday, February 01, 2010

cheesey-cake!

The first day of February... wow! It kinda snuck up on us and January is gone already! Peter woke up this afternoon and upon coming downstairs I immediately requested pie of some sort. Rolling his eyes, he asked for a hot dog in return. He has been very good about his gout the past few days so I caved and off to Costco we went with the kids. He had his hot dog and we scooped up a beautiful cheesecake covered with strawberries. :) Oh yes.... can't wait to dig in!

Kai is developing further into a little boy daily. He says "Uh-oh" after he throws things, brings his shoes to me and says "choos", and sits on the couch making train noises when his favorite show, Chugginton, is on. And... he's withholding kisses from me. This pains me. He offers them up freely to Dexter, Ryenne, and Daddy... but mama gets none. SAD!

Ok Peter just served me up my cheesey-cake. BYE!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You have been so quite in this space lately. Enjoy you cheesy-cake!