Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seriously...

My mom mentioned to me today that I have been a little on the "negative" side. And this is SOOOO NOT NORMAL for this everyday optimist. But seriously... I can barely pull up my own pants. So when one starts the day huffing and puffing to pull on one's pants, it kinda starts the day off in a negative way with hurting bones. And I can't figure out exactly why I am sleeping well but wake up feeling tired.

I think I have been a little negative. Especially today. Today I was actually downright bitchy. I dropped an "F Bomb" soooooooo not like me. I think mostly I am peeved at myself for having a hard time saying NO to people. Today was one of those situations, which I won't blog about, but mom and Peter know what I'm talking about. By the way... THANKS MOM for standing up for me! I don't know how I've let myself become such a damn pushover.

And while we're on the subject of bitching.... here is my bitch for today (and if you don't want it, you're getting it anyway or else just stop reading now) I AM A BIG GIRL. Yes... I do know this. I will work on it more AFTER P3 gets here... but by NO MEANS does gaining a TOTAL of 11 pounds for an entire pregnancy mean that I need to cut out all my sugars and only eat salad!!!!! GAH..... I am dang proud of myself for only gaining 11 pounds (so far) and not turning into more of a house than I already was to begin with. So take that midwife!

And see... there I go. I smile in the office and don't say a word and then it call comes to me later of what I should have said. Aysus.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You are beautiful. Just in case you forgot.

Anonymous said...

Mariah, you should be so proud of yourself.....you are a beautiful woman! Don't let people tell you or make you feel anything different. Whatever that person said it was not coming from someone that truly cares about you. You are a blessing to all those who love you and are important in your life. :)
Love Ya, Joanne (Kristi's Mama)