Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Well.... still no P3. I think He/She is just gonna stay put for a while. Stubborn! I slept well again but I just can't shake the tired feeling... and still having a hard time eating anything (and keeping it down) so I'm pretty convinced that perhaps a stomach virus triggered some false labor. That's the best explanation I can come up with!

So today is Valentines Day. We had originally planned on surprising the kids with donuts this morning but neither of us had the energy to go get them - so the kids had cereal and then we colored some Valentines.

vday4

These red hearts didn't last too long. Ry got tired of them and switched over to white paper where "her colors looked better."

vday3

Kai Boy liked playing with the crayons for about 30 seconds - then they went in his mouth and he wanted to try a marker and that too went in his mouth. Then he got green fingers and kept trying to shake the green off his hands. It was pretty funny. He is such a snuggle boy in the morning. So lovey and sweet. I just love how he is really playing with his sister now. He wants to copy everything she does.

vday1

And Ryenne.... oh Ryenne... she is changing. I've noticed over the past few days that her face is starting to change. Maybe it's losing the baby fat or just plain ole growing, but I see a much bigger girl when I look at her. I think the contours of her face are starting to change and she is just so darn beautiful. It's really amazing to watch that transformation. She is turning into such a big girl! And such a good helper too... she amazes me.

vday2

No comments: