Thursday, November 11, 2010

The best shopping high EVER.

I was planning to drop the kids off at school and head over to Savers with Cruz. On the way over, I heard on the radio they were having a huge 50% off all clothing sale. The place was packed, but everything was so nicely organized I could navigate to the sections I wanted pretty easily. And being busy, Cruz was fascinated with flirting with people.

It was like a treasure hunt.  It was fabulous. I had SO MUCH FUN.

For $99 I walked out with 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of dress pants, a Limited sweater, a Silk/Cashmere sweater, 3 long sleeve shirts, 2 dresses, 1 pair of shorts, 6 pairs of pants for Ryenne, 6 long sleeve shirts for Ryenne, and a really awesome wood toy for Cruz for under the Christmas tree.

Ah yeah.... best shopping high ever.

2 comments:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

I am super jealous! I love those kinds of deals!

Kristi said...

we have a savers here and the price tags are exactly the same as the savers on maui. i always feel a tiny bit at home there. funny huh.