Tuesday, November 09, 2010

My Loves

Fall weather and time outside on the playground makes the heart happy. 

Pops came over for breakfast and was feeding Cruz. I adore them together. 


It is so refreshing to see Kai Boy having fun on the swings. My heart leaps everytime his eyes sparkle with delight at this new found fun. 
 Ryenne is loving the monkey bars. She grabs on confidently and then yells for help :)
 Cruz is cutting two more teeth and drooling like crazy. I love how you can see the little cleft in his chin in this picture. So handsome!

4 comments:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

All of your pictures are beautiful! Though I must say I'm in awe of the black & white of Kai. There's just something about it that's stunning!

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

Oh and by the way... I think it's insane that you can almost make out your reflection in Cruz's eyes! Amazing!

Mariah said...

Thanks Yecal! I adore that one of Kai so much. I think I'm going to put it in a frame :)

lyndsay said...

Oh wow, blow that one of Kai up big. As a reminder of what a great momma he has. He looks amazing!!