Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thankful Tree is up!

I took a few pictures while everyone was feeling yucky. Poor Kai kept throwing up on himself so he got lots of sink baths. He also regressed quite a bit while he was sick so he kept his plug in his mouth and didn't talk much. Since he's gotten better though, he's talking and the plug has gone back up to his room.

Ryenne also found that she loves to decorate Dexter. Dex has been wearing her necklaces in the house. He seems pretty cool with it. 


Cruzito got to try on Daddy's "Clark Kent" glasses. He rocked 'em!

Since Halloween is over we thought we'd decorate a little inside. We have no budget to buy things for decorations, so we made a garland for the dining room and we put up our Thankful Tree. It was special to pull it out of the closet and put our leaves up. Since Cruz wasn't here last year, we made a special leaf for Cruz and added him to the tree. 





I have also been meaning to decorate our home more with my photography. Sad to say but the boys really aren't represented well. It's mostly picture of Ryenne. I'll be adding more as the budget allows. I have been sad lately that my house lacks any character. It's a box with furniture in it - but doesn't reflect our family's personality at all. Since we were stuck inside sick, I figured I'd gussy up the wall with some favorite things. More will be added. 

See that painting in the black frame? It's new and special. Peter's sister, Jean, painted that for his birthday. It's the pali lookout. It's gorgeous!

2 comments:

Susan said...

this post made me smile...loved all of the pics

Susan said...

the big pic in the top right of your wall of photos, is that cruz? and what size is it? canvas or no? I am still debating what size and style nursing one I want. I know I want something