Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

Oh how I love Sunday morning. I love going over to Gams and Pops and having an amazing breakfast. I love sitting on their front porch and watching the kids play while we talk story. I love the vibe of it all. 

After we ate and played we started talking about my kitchen sink. It's a standard spec home sink - very shallow and the faucet is broken so it spews water everywhere. And the caulking between the sink and counter has failed so water was leaking into the cabinet below. 

Well.... my amazing parents decided to remedy the situation. We went to Lowe's and Home Depot and checked out new sinks and faucets. We got a beautiful 8.5" deep sink (!) so now water won't be splashing up out of it and a pretty new faucet that won't spew water everywhere. 

I had a photo shoot so I left my family at my house but got this shot of Ryenne the helper before I left. 


When I returned home, the smell of spaghetti and garlic bread welcomed me home. And Kai Boy napping. 

And Pops reading to Ryenne.

And my brand new sink and faucet. 

After an amazing meal together, we bathed Cruz in the new sink. Afterall, it's not REALLY a kitchen sink until a baby has bathed in it. :) 


Thank you, Gams and Pops, for coming to our rescue yet again. Love you so very much!

2 comments:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

I love the shot of your dad reading to Ryenne. So sweet. Makes me wish my parents were here...

Kristi said...

geez...he is a cute babe.

ps. i have a shallow crap sink...which really makes me so happy for you.