Monday, February 07, 2011

Randomness

Ryenne loves to play on the Photo Booth on my computer. We did these together yesterday. Her favorites are sticking her tongue out :) 




Today I painted the quarter round that will be going on the floor by the baseboards. Peter finished the last strip of flooring in the playroom so now it's time to paint. I am a terrible painter. Peter is a terrible painter. Maybe I should find someone on Craigslist... 

We did Ry's Valentines photo shoot today. She wore makeup. She looked so grown up. This one is with the iphone:

At bath time Kai asked for noses. I obliged of course. These are a self portrait of us together. 


I'll probably post separately with the Valentines images of Ryenne. Or I might make everyone wait until V-Day. We'll see. :) 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Super cute pics. I'm a terrible painter too. Terrible. That's why I hire people for that