Monday, June 13, 2011

Another beautiful day. No pictures today.

Started the day by sleeping in. It was really, really nice. I spent a good portion of the day editing two photography sessions from the past two days. The kids played well outside. When I was done, I loaded up my three plus Landon in the van to head to Napili Bay. The van is a total beach cruiser. It's about 11 or 12 years old and has a rock to it as it drives. I turned the key and Papa Eugene's vintage Elvis CD popped on. Couldn't help but smile as we cruised to the Bay listening to Jail House Rock and Just Wanna Be Your Teddy Bear.

We got to Napili Bay in a gorgeous afternoon. Ryenne headed straight for the water, Cruz headed for the tidepool that was his perfect size, Landon headed for the rocks to search for opihi and Kai stayed on the sand safe from the waves but where he could dig in the sand. Each was in their own world. I watched and enjoyed.

No comments: