Saturday, June 04, 2011

Yesterday Marissa and I went to Kahului to go hunting for things that we need for Ry's party tomorrow and also for me to search for some necessities I couldn't find on the West Side. We hit up Whole Foods in Kahului and I was really afraid that everything I needed would be completely out of budget. I was pleasantly surprised to find that things weren't overly inflated and less than I had thought. The boys' coconut milk is only fifty cents more than Austin. Then we headed to Savers so I could look for a cast iron pan. I do not cook in teflon. Luckily they had one that was the perfect size. YAY! Then it was off to Costco. I was thrilled to find that Costco pricing is also the same as in Austin. So between Whole Foods and Costco, I'm covered.

When we got back home I took the kids to the beach again at Napili Bay. I didn't bring my big camera so these are just dreamy cell phone snaps








It was getting to be pretty high tide so we didn't last too long in the tidepool area. We played in the sand a lot. 

It got pretty overcast and gloomy. Cruz explored Grandma and Papa's front yard. 

Uncle Patrick and Auntie Lisa asked if they could take Ryenne out to dinner with them. She was thrilled to go. Here she is with her cousin, Landon.


I headed off to my photo shoot but the weather was too yucky and we had to cancel. We're going to try it again tonight.

This morning it was storming outside and we woke up to no power and some amazing, beautiful rain outside. It was refreshing to wake up to the sound of rain falling outside my open window. That just doesn't happen in Texas.

No comments: