Sunday, June 05, 2011

*five*

*sigh*

My baby girl is five today. Five is big. Five is no longer a baby. Five is Adventure, Curiosity, Learning, Growing, Emotions, Understanding.
At five she is such a little lady. She asks so many questions and soaks up all the answers that I can provide her. She’s helping me learn too – for when I don’t know the answer to her questions we go find out together. She’s so curious about the world, about saving and preserving our planet.
She made me a mom. She changed my life – forever. She is a beacon of light for me. Sometimes when I’m sad she comforts and consoles me in such a loving manner. She is strong, she is courageous, she is simply an amazing person. I love being her mom.
Happy 5th Birthday my amazing Ryenne Alicia Grace Waiwaipuhia Dagupion!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

happy fifth birthday ry!

Janice said...

I'm loving these posts, it's almost like a short visit on Maui with each one. You sound very happy:-)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to her. Our Sara turned 5 on the 6th. We were in MMH at the same time. :)