Saturday, June 25, 2011

Peaceful

What a week it's been. I've been all over the place really enjoying and soaking up everything around me.

I slept over at Nico's house and hung out with him, Abra, and Koa and we went and had tacos and watched sunset on the beach. It was a great time without the kids - for me to just be a grown up - although it was funny when Abra asked me what I do for fun.... my answer, "We go to Target, we turn on music and dance, we go for walks" -- ah the life of a parent. :)

I also had the chance to join a photographers group on Maui and they had their June meet up at the Lahaina Animal Farm. It was absolutely spectacular and gorgeous. The photographers that participated with chill and awesome. There was no sense of competition - just good fun. To say the place is magical would be an understatement.

I took Ryenne with me and she had an amazing time!









We have also gone on play dates with friends - to Aris and Heidi's house in Haiku, and to Liana's house in Kihei. The kids have been playing a TON.


I met up with my friend Brandon yesterday for my tattoo. I'm what he calls "A Bleeder" so I'm going to have to go back for more shading when I heal more. It's the three kiddos - it's sweet and I love it.


Aside from Peter and my parents not being here - I'm at almost complete and total happiness. Them all being here would just take it over the top. I can't wait until Peter gets here and we can experience all of this together.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

oh mariah i am so happy for you. are your parents thinking of moving back? all the photos are gorgeous as always.