Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ice Cream Date

This morning Uncle Pat and Auntie Lisa took Ryenne and Landon to Kahului for shopping. Cruz got to facetime with his favorite pup - Emmy Tomimbang. Cruz loves Emmy and Em loves Cruz. I could tell they missed each other.
After Cruz went down for a nap, I took Kai on an ice cream date. We headed to Whaler's Village and each had a scoop of Haagen Dazs. Kai liked the chocolate.
Kai and I walked around the mall together and headed out to Kaanapali Beach to play around in the sand.
We had a great time just us. It was pretty special.

Later in the afternoon Cruz was having fun playing with Uncle Evan. I had to get a picture of them together since they're both HaolePino's. :)
It was a fun day - I ended the day with a great sunset shoot in Lahaina.

No comments: