Thursday, June 09, 2011

It's taken me a few days to post because I was still recovering from Ryenne's birthday party. It was (of course) bigger than I had expected and we all had so much fun. The kids were up WAY late and we were all tired the next day. I had two photo shoots on Monday and it was a wonderful peek into a busy photography life. I loved it.

Here's a video of Ryenne blowing her candles. And Kai got to blow candles, and Landon too. It was a ton of fun.



Nickle Pickle and Kai Boy
 On Monday morning I was heading from Napili side to Paia for my photo shoot and I had always wanted to stop at this one cliff on the Pali and I never, ever had. So I was running a little early and decided to stop. I'm glad I did. It was breathtaking.
 Nico had gone fishing and caught some fish, so after my photo shoot I headed to Haiku to his house where this fishy was waiting. Pickle steamed this taape with onions and tomatoes. He also made some really awesome fish cake. It was such an amazing lunch!
 I took the kids to Baby Beach the other night with Marissa. It was so calm and beautiful. Cruz had a wonderful time splashing around in the shallow waters.
 Kai was running around all over the place. Gosh he's skinny. I swear he eats!
 Cruz calls Marissa "A-ma" - he loved walking around with her.
 FULL MOON! hehehe

I went on a beautiful walk this morning along the Kapalua coast. I got some really beautiful pictures. If you want to see them, you'll have to subscribe to my newsletter, "Maui Mondays". Subscribe here.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i am so jealous...happy for you though. it sound like it is going well. x.