Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Today we spent the morning at Grandma and Papa's house and I did an intense workout.  Grandma and Papa gave the kiddos their Easter baskets and we headed home to bake cinnamon rolls and color eggs with markers and crayons. Cruz smashed his egg and ripped his diaper off and threw it and peed all over his high chair.

Tomorrow morning I'm cooking a country breakfast and the the kids will hunt for their chocolate eggs. It'll be fun!

Last weekend we took the kids to the farmer's market and to Kula Country Farms. It was so much fun!
My beautiful princess

I so wish this one was in better focus! Cruz's smile is priceless!

Love that smile!!!

I think he didn't like the way the wheel felt and was checking out his hand

Playing peekaboo

Wheelbarrowing around the garden

Ry striking a pose!

Kai looking for strawberries

Cutie pants Cruz

Peekaboo with Ryenne this time

 Could not get Kai to look!!

He wasn't supposed to sit on the tractor but we did it really fast.

Kai LOVES strawberries.

Her "Princess" pose haha

The only way I could get all three together... HONEY STICKS!

Cruz and Daddy watching goats
We've really been enjoying taking the kids around to different places. I think the lavender farm is on the list.

We hit up Baby Beach yesterday with friends and it was so much fun. I wish I had taken more pictures - it's hard cause I don't want to get the camera wet. I am saving for a GoPro camera so I can take it in the water with me.

Cruz playing with his boat in the sand.
And here's Kai Boy sleeping. He was actually napping on me when I wrote that post from my phone. He needed a bit of special attention with me alone.

I don't remember if I posted this or not? Ry came home with this Easter basket she made at school on Thursday. She loved the purple handle.


While Jean was here for Spring Break, we headed north of Kapalua for a little photo shoot. We turned the corner and there was Honokohau Bay... even more spectacular than I remember it. I think me, Jean, and Jao just stood there for a moment taking it in. I get to live here? Seriously? Maui No Ka Oi!

1 comment:

crystal said...

i love : "Cruz smashed his egg and ripped his diaper off and threw it and peed all over his high chair." Total non sequitur - one of the most brilliant, funny juxtapositions i've read in a while. keep posting!

also - your brother took his yet to be named boat on its maiden voyage today! wahoo. i think that deserves your pictures and a post. i wanna see it in the water with the kids on it! :)