Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinner with my brothers

When Nico invited me to Mama's Fish House, I totally jumped at the chance. The mango wood from our Haiku house went into the restaurant and I had been waiting to see it. We asked Koa to join us and it was so nice having dinner with the two of them. I can't even remember when we have all sat down to dinner with each other. It's been quite a while.

We ate a wonderful dinner and laughed and enjoyed the evening. It's so cool that the mango wood from the backyard of our house is now in one of the worlds most famous restaurants!

-1

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How cool is this post, literally a part of your childhood lives at Mamas. See there are really cool things that happen when you grow up on Maui. I bet your parents just love this post with you, your brothers, and their mango wood.