Monday, October 05, 2009

Just exactly how I'm feeling...

Like a Buick!!!


093009-001

I am now 18 weeks OFFICIALLY. We went for our anatomical ultrasound the other day, but it was really crappy because they wouldn't allow us to take a video of baby moving around and they gave us one really crap picture. But we did see the baby moving his or her arms around and even waved at us. It was pretty cool. I guess now it kinda, sorta feels REAL. Maybe I have been off in lala land while puking my brains out.

And the image below is from a totally gorgeous baby shop in Fredericksburg called Beaulah's. Seriously the cutest baby shop I have EVER seen. I have a few pictures going into the November issue of Austin Pregnancy Magazine, so I'll keep the rest secret for now.

093009-002

1 comment:

Kristim6@hotmail.com said...

This is such a cute post. You are looking great Mama. Enjoy it, it really is such a short time. There are many times I daydream about the days when I felt that tiny little baby moving inside my belly. Exciting stuff. Can't wait to here what is coming up next.