Friday, October 30, 2009

Randomness

We had a great night out in Buda last night trick-or-treating along Main Street with Ry, Kai, Jackson and his family. I have some pictures, but I am just too swamped to get them up right now. It's been a busy week for photography (yay!) with another busy week next week as well. This is good since I had payments to the birth center due! It's always something...

This morning Kai has figured out that the rubbish can is so much fun. First he put his diaper in and started clapping. Then he put his pacifier in. Then he ran into my office and grabbed files which he dumped. The office door will now remain closed and I think I'm moving the rubbish can into the laundry room. I hope he doesn't start throwing things in the toilet. Sometimes Ry forgets to close the door after she goes.

We went grocery shopping the other day and HEB had eggnog and peppermint flavoring for coffee. I think this "officially" starts my favorite season. The kids both loved the eggnog and my coffee now has a festive flair!

Should be a wonderful weekend! Halloween tomorrow and Peter's birthday on Sunday. I hope Ry doesn't ask about a pumpkin. We went to the patch but didn't buy a pumpkin. She hasn't asked about it yet. I think she's more excited for candy.

No comments: