Saturday, October 24, 2009

FISHING!!!

Ry has been asking to go fishing for quite some time. I am not much of a fisherman myself... I only like to eat fish. And even then, only when I can't see them staring at me. Nice, clean filet's only please!

The opportunity came up for us to go fishing! Pops awesome clients invited us out to Rosanky to go fishing on their ranch. We drove the hour and a half through beautiful country and arrived to a beautiful afternoon with a breeze.

Ryenne had a ball!!! She loved fishing itself, but like mommy, did not want anything to do with touching the worms or the fish. :)

IMG_3164

We were in this really neat gazebo. I had to keep a good eye on Kai cause the dock didn't have any railing. I didn't want the baby boy to go tumbling off. He kept me very busy chasing him!

IMG_3152

It's called "FISHING" not "CATCHING" ... took us a little to hook a fish!

And finally we started getting bites!! Dennis, the owner, helped Ry catch all her fish. Here is the very first one she caught, and the final fish of the day... the BIGGEST one!

IMG_3167

Poor Pops got skunked. No fish for Pops. But we sure did have a great time and we all were sooooo tired when we got home!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ry's hair is so beautiful and so long. I love that her best friend is a boy! Cute pics.