Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blur...

The last few days have really been a blur. I think I'm still in recovery mode from everything... from my fight with Peter (not going into detail here), Kai's head, Pono's passing, the wedding... and then last night Ry got a stomach bug and I was up most of the night with her while she threw up. BLUR. 

But aside from that I had rented a camera to use in addition to my two cameras on the wedding. I wanted to test the waters with a Nikon, and I rented a D3s because my Canon cannot handle the SUPER high ISO needed in the particular church we were shooting in. The camera arrived on Thursday afternoon and these images were taken on Friday morning. My living room was practically dark and this camera could manage it. It was wild. 

Even more special was the tender moment that unfolded before my eyes. Ry and Kai are at the age where they are starting to torment each other. But this particular morning, Kai was laying in her lap and she was feeding him cereal. It was truly sweet. And then... without me even having to ask, she kissed him. AWE! 




And Cruz... oh he's so big. It's starting to feel a little more like Fall and I grabbed one of Kai's footy jammies. It's the same one that Kai was wearing when Cruz was born... and Kai was 17 months old. And Cruz isn't even 7 months old and he fits it. {insert little tear here}. Growing so fast. See that gummy smile up there? Not going to last for long. Two little bottom teeth have already made their appearance.

No comments: