Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Feet off the ground




As promised, some video and pictures of Kai on the swing. I went a little overboard with pictures - I know. I was just so thrilled for him. Now he has more confidence outside. He is loving the swings!!!

I am pooped after two days of a preschool photo shoot. It was fun but exhausting! It's so funny that I went from no shoots to four in four days. I have a huge "To do" stack of things on my desk. Now to find the time to do them... 

We have another therapy day tomorrow - back in the sauna again as well!




Cruzito is scooting all over the place now. I had to use the bathroom and I was quick, but when I came out he had scooted into the kitchen and discovered how to open the cupboard of the art supplies all by himself. This is how I found him. He was thrilled with himself. Now I think I'll put a latch on that cabinet!

1 comment:

Susan said...

:). Happy for Kai and u