Saturday, October 02, 2010

Our Walk

We have really been enjoying the cooler mornings. I've been trying to take the kids out on a morning walk just about every day. It's so nice to have a safe, lovely place to walk in our neighborhood. It's about a quarter mile from our house and has a big doggy pond, lots of greens and rocks, and a perfect paved walking path.



 It's so funny because when I look at Kai I still think, "My baby." - but in the picture above he looks like such a big boy! 

Actually we were talking about this being Kai's photo shoot. And then I noticed Ry walked away skulking and when I asked her why, she said she wanted pictures too. So unusual for her. Usually I have to beg her for pictures. Maybe now the secret is to just say I'm taking pictures of her brothers! ha!


I asked him how big he is. He was raising his hands to show me he is "SO BIG!"




Poor Cruz has a runny nose. I think perhaps some allergies. Since we got rain, there has been so much greenery and pollen all around. It's almost like Spring has visited again!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i scrolled through all these photos before i read the words. my first thought was, oh look at ry so happy to be photographed.