Monday, October 18, 2010

I kissed that foot

The other night was holding Cruz in my lap while I was editing photos. He wanted to nurse so I started nursing him and holding up his right foot and kissing it.

His right foot has developed a really sweet freckle on the bottom. It is highly kissable. And his foot is exactly the size from my thumb to pointer finger tip.

I kissed that foot. And I kissed that freckle. And I told him someday when he's a grown man with gigantic feet I'll be able to tell him, "I kissed that foot!". Cruz laughed and laughed when I kept kissing his foot and telling him I'd remember that moment forever. It was really special.

He is getting so big so fast! He is army crawling all over the living room and kitchen floors. He can sit up for longer periods of time without any support. The upper toofers are peeking through and he looks like a little Pumpkin head. It's all passing SO FAST I can hardly believe it. So I'm just really trying to soak in every ounce of his babyhood that I possibly can.

Yesterday we were at the neighbors house and the Grandma was visiting. She met Kai and she met Cruz and asked if they were twins (!) cause they're the same size. Isn't that funny?

1 comment:

Susan said...

:) this made me smile