Sunday, October 24, 2010

Perfect and Thankful

Perfect:

Breakfast at Gams and Pops house this morning with the most amazing pancakes on the planet.

A cool breeze and overcast skies.

Caterpillars caught with Ryenne's little hands.

Kai experiencing the swing for the first time with a smile on his face. *


Thankful:

For Marti who is helping Kai grow in so many ways that I notice every single day.

For my parents who are funding Kai's therapy.

* - Kai has been afraid of having his feet off a solid surface. He usually won't swing, won't sit on a ball without his feet touching. Today he went on the swing all by himself and was smiling. His feet weren't touching the ground. It was a huge milestone to witness!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Oh Mariah that is such a huge thing. I cried reading it because when Teagan started with her he couldn't swing either, the first time he sat up on a swing by himself I cried. He does it all the time now and I never take it for granted. I am so beyond thrilled for you, how wonderful to see such fast and great progress in Kai. He's going to take off in leaps and bounds!!