Monday, August 16, 2010

Behind...

I have pictures to post but haven't gotten the chance to get them on the computer yet. Kai Boy has entered the Terrible Two's full force. The past few days have been very rough on me. He is testing everything and I'm finding that I really have to step up and be firm with him. He knows how to work me. And after he's put in the naughty spot, he pulls out the watery puppy dog eyes. It takes every ounce of my strength not to look at him and give him sympathy. He has started to hit his sister and steal toys. Something I need to nip in the bud before it gets worse.

I'm aching for them to go back to school so I can get some major cleaning done. I need to clean out the toy room big time. I recently cleaned Ryenne and Cruz's room (they're bunking together in the upstairs yellow room). Ryenne now has a spot for all her books and her bed is tucked into a sweet little corner just for her. She has been AMAZING sleeping in her big girl room.

I'm behind on laundry big time. Trying to catch up today. It's not so much the putting in the washer part that is challenging, it's the folding with two munckins thinking it's hilarious to destroy my folded piles!

I had a maternity shoot in the living room the other day. It was nice to do a shoot at home and not have to pack up all my stuff. Right now bookings are really light. I'm on the fence as to how I feel about this. One part of me longs to be a successful business person, but the other part of me thinks, "How in the heck can I HANDLE being a successful business person with all the other crap I need to manage?". Right now I am feeling like I am just not a savvy business person. If it were up to me to support this family financially I would fail. I hope that this Fall brings in more sessions.

Anywho.... I'm rambling. I do have more pictures and will get those up soon!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i think you are amazing regardless of the business or the perfectly folded laundry. xo.