Tuesday, August 03, 2010

More Changes

I am just so fed up with the state of things. I had some Oil of Olay face cleanser and on a whim I turn it around and look at the ingredients list. Fourth ingredient: Butane. Into the trash it went. I have decided I am done with all the big box stuff. So long Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark and all the other mega brands. Did you know P&G bought out Burts Bees? It just makes me MAD. So many chemicals going into so many things that I touch and my babies touch. Makeup and skincare... don't even get me started!

Anyway, I am phasing these companies out of my life. There are enough small companies making great things that I can support with my dollars. I will be posting reviews of things that I try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you read or watch, I want to see what all this is about!
Nicole

Mariah said...

Nicole, I have been thinking about my hormonal issues a lot. And I watched "The Future of Food" on Hulu which is VERY SCARY and thought provoking.