Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ryenne & Jackson's Church Performance

This morning the whole family headed off to Manchaca United Methodist Church to watch Ryenne and Jackson perform - they had been practicing each day of the VBS Space Camp. We dropped of Kai and Hogan in the toddler room so they could have fun.

They gave us the green shirts on Friday and Ry was so excited about her shirt she wore it all day - of course I couldn't get it laundered by Sunday morning! Oh well.. she looked cute in her flower shirt and it helped her stand out in the performance.

I am really sorry for the shaky video. We were laughing SO HARD I could barely hold still. You'll see in the video that Ry and Jackson bump into each other and Jackson goes down. Then Ry starts doing the pee pee dance. She also had a problem with her shoe. I had to stop the video because I ran up to grab her and take her to the bathroom - we made it!

This was her first big performance and the church was PACKED. I am completely proud of her that she wasn't afraid to go up there and do her stuff. Such a big girl!

No comments: