Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Cruz is 5 Months!!!

FIVE MONTHS???? WHAAAA? Time is flying. I literally cannot even grasp what day of the week it is most days.

Well little Cruzito is 5 months old. The boy is HUGE. By far my biggest baby. He and Kai both wear 18 months clothes and size 4 diapers.

Anyway, I didn't put a whole lot of thought into Cruz's session cause it was literally about 5 minutes of shooting while Kai was napping... but I love how they came out with the new wood floors and the soft window light.

Cruz 5 months

Okay above... seriously note his hand position. He is such a BOY! hahahahahaha

This is his newest thing... he loves to stick his tongue out! He has the cutest little bubble-gum tongue.

Cruz & His Tongue

I looooove how he does this with his feet.
Cruz Feet

Cruzito

Happy 5 months beautiful boy. I love you so much!

No comments: