Sunday, August 22, 2010

W.O.W.

Today was the day that my mom and I chose to go out shopping. Mom and Dad's big bday gift was to go out and buy new clothes.

In all honesty, I haven't bought clothes in quite some time. The last clothes I bought were maternity clothes, which many of the tops I still wear (comfy!). Most of my shorts and pants are practically falling off and I guess I look a bit frumpy.

So when Peter woke up I took Cruz to pick up my mom and we headed to the mall. I think it's been a good 9-12 months since I've been to the mall. And it is tax-free weekend so the place was PACKED. But Cruz was in a good mood and it was great walking around with my mom.

I was a 20, then an 18, and I figured that I'd fit into a 16. To my surprise I fit into a 14!!! WOW. I haven't been that size since the beginning of my Senior year in highschool. I felt like a kid in a candy store picking out clothes to try on. It was SO MUCH FUN. Even better that I had my mommy with me and could do a "fashion show".

I'll have to have Peter take a picture of me in my favorite outfit.

Thank you Mom and Dad. I had such an awesome birthday weekend. XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Susan said...

14!! Congrats that feels SO good