Thursday, August 19, 2010

More natural product reviews

This first thing I have been using for several months now. My mom introduced me to Alba Botanica Very Emollient Lotion and I LOOOOOVE this stuff. It's cheap - $14 at Target for a gigantic bottle. It's excellent for dry skin, but I have been using this as my daytime face moisturizer for months and also a little dab on my hair when it gets dry. I HIGHLY recommend this lotion. The best EVER.

I also tried a few natural cosmetics from a seller on Etsy called Erzulie and I got an under eye concealer, a mascara, and a lip and cheek stain called Zoe. Don't even bother with the mascara unless you don't have watery eyes. Mine ended up all over and I looked like a raccoon. The concealer is actually excellent. I have quite some under eye circles and this helps a lot. One of the best concealers I have ever tried. And the Zoe lip and cheek stain is excellent as well. Easy to put on and a lovely color.

The last review today is for Carley's Clean & Smooth. This is a large bottle of stuff to wash your face. My cleanser was about gone (remember the post about Oil of Olay?) and I found this stuff in all places... eBay. Anyway, they had over 27,000 positive reviews that this stuff is good so I figured I'd try it out - they have a guarantee. I've been using it for over 3 weeks. It came with full size samples of their homemade soap as well as some small lotion samplers. All the lotions are excellent, but again I adore my Alba Botanica.

Essentially you wash your face with their natural soap, wash with the Clean & Smooth for 30 seconds, and wash again with the natural soap. I feel like my skin is clean and not irritated and I haven't had a pimple since. I have sensitive/dry skin. Anyway, I have tried out so many face washes and cleansers and I really, really like this one!!! Love the natural soap too.

Alright... so those are my new reviews!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Alba Botanica very emollient lotion. I love the fragrance and the creamy consistency. Yep.... I do use it as a facial moisturizer and have been for years.

Oh and yes... I'm Mariah's Mom.