Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pictures as promised!!!

So many pictures to post from the last week on the point and shoot camera. But first one from May. My living room "before" it's makeover.

Living room before

And the "After" picture. I can't even begin to explain how much I love the transformation in this room. I love how the buttons on the DVD player are out of reach and the floor space is maximized for dancing, playing soccer (cause it's so hot outside), and the floor is so easy to clean.

living room after

So the other day was babysitter Melissa's last day with the kids before she goes back to Duke for college. Melissa has been an amazing help to me over the summer. She has come every Thursday to play with the kids while I work upstairs. I loved being at the computer and hearing all the creativity she came up with and the fact that she wouldn't let Ry and Kai get away with things. Thank you Melissa!!

Ry, Cruz, & Melissa

And here's Ryenne when I was testing out the lights. She is jumping and look how high she got off the ground!

Ryenne Jump

My three Monkeys...
IMG_4094

IMG_4106

IMG_4077

IMG_4080

These next ones are funny because Gams made Ry a cute dress and I asked her to model it for me. Well Kai wanted to model as well. The light was really bad at this time of day so I used the little flash... the lighting is awful but the kids are still cute. :)

IMG_4091

IMG_4085

And Kai modeling by himself.

IMG_4088

Kai is soooo tiny. He is wearing one of Cruz's onesies. He's my vegetarian Filipino boy. I can't get him to eat meat. Except bacon. He looooooves bacon.

And this last one was from last night. Peter told me to go look out the window cause everything was yellow. Sure enough, it was! There was lightning and crazy looking clouds. No white balance adjustment, this is really how yellow everything was!

IMG_4113

No comments: