Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Kai's Special Day

I mentioned yesterday how I felt bad that Kai doesn't get to do as many fun things as Ryenne. Once again he was sad to see her off to Vacation Bible School today.

After we left, we drove straight over to Gams and Pops house. Once we turned onto their street he started getting excited and yelling "Moooooo!"

He was getting to spend time with his Gams and Mommy and cows without his big sister around. I think he felt quite grown up and proud of himself. He got to explore a bit, feed the cows some carrots and "cake", and run around outside. I loved just watching him.

Kai on the farm

Kai on the farm II

Feeding the cows with Gams and Cruz
Kai w/Gams Farm

Kai @ Farm

Me and my two little boys... thanks Gams for taking this picture!!
Me and my Kids

After time with the cows (and lots of water!), we headed off to Costco. We parked next to the COOLEST CAR!!!

Crazy Honda!

Then we came back home and dropped off some groceries and went and got Ryenne. I loved how he kept his little adventure all to himself.

We had a really wonderful night tonight. Katie, Hogan, and Jackson came over and joined us for dinner and play. I think all the littles are sleeping quite well as I type this.

No comments: