Monday, March 14, 2011

For Japan

Friends and family, please go to my business page at http://mariahmilan.com/blog/2011/03/comment-for-japan-how-we-can-help-with-tsunami-earthquake-relief-in-japan/ and leave me a comment.

It costs you nothing to leave a comment. I am donating $1 for every comment to the American Red Cross to help in Japan (up to $200). Please spread the word. The more comments, the more the donation. And perhaps it will inspire people to go and donate $1 themselves as well. It could add up exponentially to help the Japanese people right now. You've probably seen the images online of the devastation. It's heartbreaking. And it makes me feel so tiny - how can *I* help? Well this is how I can help.

Please take a minute out of your day and go comment. And spread the word.

Mahalo!

No comments: