Saturday, March 26, 2011

PHOTO SHOOT!!!

My friend/photog Christie Stockstill and I did a shoot exchange. We did our session just before Cruz's birthday. Here are some of my favorites from our shoot. love them!!!











For this next series, the kids were instructed to run to me and Peter and Cruz on the count of three. Kai is getting ready to run!
 But then they went running in a different direction! haha
 Then they sorta figured it out.





It felt really different being on the other side of the lens but it was refreshing to hear ideas and see the vision of another talented photographer.

I have blank walls in my bedroom. Not a single picture/thing on the wall. A canvas of Peter and I has been ordered and will be the first thing to hang in our room.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i think all the shots of you and peter are actually my favorites, aside from that one of you and the littles by the haystack. there all gorgeous though. she did amazing.