Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Happenings

On Saturday we had a little birthday party for Cruz. It was great  to put the camera down and just enjoy our little get together with dear friends. We had food from Cracker Barrel and just had a good time. Cruz scored some new clothes and lots of Mater and Lighting McQueen - his favorite toys.

Sunday was very special for Ryenne. After having breakfast at Gams and Pops house, she got a full day of Gams and Pops to herself without the boys. She got to garden, play "Eagle" in the pasture, and hang out with Gams and Pops. She is a big girl now and this was really special for her. She also went on a Goodwill trip with Gams and got some Princess shoes. Special!

Cruzito had his 1 year checkup today. He's a healthy, happy little boy. He was 21.8 pounds today. He walked all the way across the living room today. He clapped for himself. It was so sweet.

I'm challenging myself  to a new workout routine - P90x. I think that 60 pounds ago it would have been too hard for me, but I feel up for the challenge. I feel like it will help me get rid of some tummy jigglies and it will just be a great personal challenge to get through it. So once it gets here, I'm starting my 90 day program. Cheer me on!

Tomorrow we're taking the kids to Zilker Park to go on the train. They will be so excited.

No comments: