Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming Home

Today  Peter and I were talking about Puff Daddy's new song, "Coming Home" and we've been singing it with thoughts of a temporary transfer for Peter (for the summer) and spending our time on Maui and re-starting our lives there.

We sat down tonight to watch the most recent episode of Hawaii 5-0 for our little Hawaii fix and the song was in the opening sequence and we just looked at each other and smiled.

I am a firm believer that the universe sends signs. So here's the lyrics to the first part of the song - the pieces that we've been singing all day...

I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming

Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong
(I’m back baby)
I feel like there’s nothing that I can’t try
And if you with me put your hands high
(put your hands high)
If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you
And you, the dreams are for you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was watching the show and heard the song I thought of you and how much you want to go back. I really hope yall get back soon. Im also very sorry Texas has not been that nice to you. It breaks my heart that people would be so unkind to your sweet little guy!!