Saturday, April 16, 2011

Springtime Love and the Underwear Warrior


I am renting a Nikon D700 for a wedding I'm photographing today. I put one of my CF cards into it to play and discovered this image of Ryenne from a couple of weeks ago. This was when I was photographing a preschool and needed to test my lights before I packed up. She's so cute. 

So while I was fiddling with the D700 - since everything is in different locations and I just wanted to familiarize myself with it before the wedding, I was at the dining room table and looking at the kids. I decided to hit the shutter button and just see what happens. The window light was gorgeous. I got this self portrait. Not to sound all conceited, but I actually really like this picture of myself!

 So outside we went into the beautiful Spring evening. The sun has been going down later and later making it hard to put the kids to bed at their normal time. Kai, the "UNDERWEAR WARRIOR" found some sticks and was off in his warrior world. Fighting whatever came his way.... he kicked and ran and did warrior stances. All in his undies. So dang cute.

 Peter and Cruz played with the leaves and snuggled and laughed.

 Beautiful Ryenne
 More Underwear Warrior!
 At the end of play it was time to go inside for our bath. This didn't make Ryenne happy. Look at that sourpuss face!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i love that one of you too. you gorgeous girl.