Monday, September 26, 2011

A few pics & A Day Out with Thomas

Before I go into detail about our trip up to Burnet yesterday, I wanted to share a couple of other pictures and updates...

On my drive home from a photo shoot on Tuesday I drove home through the city during sunset. It was quite lovely!!

When Cruz is asleep and Ry is at school, me and Kai Boy head outside. He was picking me flowers off the weeds. :)
Dot art on his last therapy session. More details about his therapy in progress coming in his very own post!
His name with dot art! I think I'm going to cut out the letters and put it in a frame. 
Yesterday Pops came over with his big truck and we transferred the carseats and headed up to Burnet for the Day Out with Thomas. Last year it was on Kai's birthday but this year it was a week early. I was hoping that the weather would change and it would be semi-cool/comfortable, but it was 104 yesterday! The kids had fun but were really hot.
Of course Kai doesn't like looking where we ask him!

Striking a pose

The kiddos with Pops

Thomas attached to 1920's train. It was really lovely!

The boys saying goodbye to Thomas

Scorching hot... this was toward the end. The kids were pretty done!

On the train - Ry and Pops

The back camera so it's pixely. 

Love her face in this one!

Sweaty posing LOL


Ry was in the seat in front with Pops
After we said goodbye to Thomas we went to Marble Falls to eat dinner. Chili's is right on the water so we decided on that. Wow was it terrible. I don't think I'll ever go back to a Chili's again. Yuck-o. When we got home the kids took a bath and were pretty tired. I did a workout and went to bed early.

It was nice doing an activity out and about.

No comments: