Thursday, September 01, 2011

Summertime Baths & School

We're in a drought.... like really bad. But we need to keep our grass green cause the house is on the market. What to do? What to do? Well it's over 100 degrees still when it's bathtime so we figured we'd just throw the kids in a pool in the backyard and fill it with water and soap. They can splash as much as they want and then we can dump the water over the lawn. The kids are LOVING it. I know they'll miss this when it cools down. 
This morning was special because it was the boys' first day of preschool. Kai was so excited to go back to school - this year his buddy Hogan is going with him. It's Cruz's first year going and it will be so good for him. He has a wonderful classroom and immediately started playing with toys and the other kids. So this means I'll be kid free on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 2pm! What to do? What to do? I'm excited to have this time to myself... for cooking, sleeping, cleaning, learning, ect. It's just for me. And I am so excited about it. But even more important than that, the boys were super excited to go to school. After Cruz had followed last year to drop off the older two, it was like he knew exactly where he was and he was so excited.

Here are my big boys. They are like best friends.

No comments: