Friday, September 02, 2011

First day of missed school

Well... we're all exhausted. Ryenne had two crowns and one filling yesterday. She had quite a sore mouth last night so I was up with her. I ended up keeping her home from school for lack of sleep (for both her and for me).

I think we are all walking around in a fog today. I have a huge pile of work waiting for me in the office upstairs, but I selfishly turned on the tv and the laptop and worked on my personal blog - it hadn't seen a facelift since December. So if you get this by email, you aren't seeing the facelift to the actual weblog.

The boys are throwing tantrums and are obviously tired. My sourdough bread experiment didn't rise (although the taste is right - it's just too dense). I'm winning the mother of the year award today as I ignore my tantrum throwing 2 year old.... can't wait for Peter to wake up so I can take a nap!

No comments: