Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Friends

Ryenne has finally gotten into the swing of things at school - she is like a little sponge and starting to recognize and read small words. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am at her excitement over learning. Her usual response to my question, "How was your day? What did you learn?" is "It was SCHOOL mom. That's it." - it's like pulling teeth!

But I am so thankful for her friend Joshua. Though they aren't in the same class, they are really good friends and get to play on the playground together. When I pick her up from school they have big hugs for each other with promises to see each other the next day.

Thanks Joshua for being such a good buddy to my girl. I think he's helped her with the transition a lot!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

primary school is so much fun. i think i am better with this age group then the little little ones. it is AMAZING when they start to read...eep.