Wednesday, September 07, 2011

What I'm loving

I promised myself when I came back to Austin that I wouldn't let myself get into a funk. That I wouldn't be too sad that I had to leave Maui for a while.... that I would find the positive. Always.

I have been loving some things since getting back...

I've loved having Hannah back in our house on Saturdays. Hannah is the kids' babysitter on Saturday mornings and she is such a sweet girl. She made Ryenne a dress while we were gone. She really helps me out when I have things to do to catch up on from a week of craziness. Love you Hannah!

I've loved grocery shopping. Seriously. Not only grocery shopping, but also checking out a Farmers Market on Saturdays. I got some amazing organic things this week. I've even discovered a Dairy Market in Georgetown I wanna go check out... raw milk, raw cheeses, raw honey.... I can't wait!

I've loved cooking. A lot. And eating... hahaha.

I've loved school. I love how Ry is now excited about going to school. And the boys are back at school and Kai is one happy camper.

I think we're done with the 100+ degree heat in Texas. I am hoping. I'm looking forward to Fall. I love Fall. I know that when we do eventually move back to Maui that I will miss my favorite seasons.

No comments: