Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Love...

As I went to bed last night, I had to giggle as I laid next to Kai who had his undies on backward. I laid there thinking about things I love. And I decided it's time to make a list of little things that I'll forget. Maybe it'll be a weekend tradition? I don't know... I just know that i need to write them down so I don't forget.

I Love...

- how Kai wears his undies backward so he can see the picture when he looks down
- how Ryenne's eyes lit up when the cat down the street followed us home on this mornings walk
- the way Cruz is so excited about a donut on Sunday morning
- how Kai wants to be a superhero and race car driver at the same time
- the way Ryenne says, "Come snuggle me Mama" when I climb into bed
- gardening yesterday all by myself in the front yard and getting my hands so dirty it took 3 washes with soap to get the dirt off
- a chocolate shake shared with Cruz
- the way Peter takes off his wedding ring and spins it on the table to make all the kids go "oooooh"

No comments: