Saturday, July 24, 2010

Family and Sunflowers

While Pops was on the couch yesterday with Cruz, Kupono decided to snuggle with them. I asked Gams to sneak me the camera before Pono moved. Got the shots!!!

IMG_3961

I love how Pono has his nose against Cruz's feet. It's so sweet!

Pops with all his Littles

IMG_3966

Cruzito was eating applesauce this morning. He looked SO MUCH like Ryenne. This is natural light from the door to the right.

IMG_3975

I asked Ryenne today if she would take a picture of me. This is what I got. :) She said she wants to be "A Tographer" when she grows up. I think there's still a little more learning she needs with the camera - tee hee.

IMG_3979

Cruz loves tummy time now. It's great!

IMG_3987

We went outside to clean the pool and eat popsicles. Ryenne's first sunflower opened the other day. It was amazing to watch it grow from just a seed into a tall, beautiful plant! While I was taking these, I stepped into a Fire Ant hill. Major bites all over my foot!

IMG_3985

IMG_3986

And finally, my two boys. It's crazy to think that Kai is almost 22 months and Cruz is only 4 months and they are practically the same size. Same size diapers, same size thighs. Only 5 pounds separate them. Kai where's an 18 month onesie and Cruz also fits into an 18 month onesie - slightly baggy on him. It amazes me how sweet they both are.

IMG_3996

No comments: