Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sugar Mama's

Is Cruz excited to go to Sugar Mama's??? He sure is!!!
IMG_3998

I read about Sugar Mama's on Yelp. They are said to have the best cupcake in Austin. Since we have been to Hey Cupcake a couple of times, I thought it would be fun to go check out Sugar Mama's with the kids. It's in a teeny tiny shop on S. 1st Street. The kids were excited.

IMG_4002

Of course they picked Oreo cupcakes. Peter had the Red Velvet, and I had a chocolate cupcake with salted caramel cream cheese frosting.

IMG_4005

So did it compare to Hey Cupcake? Was is better? In one answer: YES! These cupcakes were sooooo amazing. And even better that they were a normal size. Hey Cupcake's ones are so massive that if you eat the whole thing you just feel like a bit ole tub o'lard. These were the perfect size and so good. I think I could bathe in a vat of that salted caramel cream cheese frosting.

Sugar Mama's was a winner!

No comments: