Sunday, May 01, 2011

Another beautiful day. *sigh* I have had so many beautiful moments around me and haven't picked up my camera. I guess I'm just holding those moments dear to my heart for me and only me. 

Breakfast this morning at my parents house was divine. I relished in my whole wheat pancakes. I'll be going fully gluten free this week so I'll post on that. I have to go get some more groceries tomorrow with the monkeys. I do love how they love to go grocery shopping. They love to help pick out fruit and talk about veggie colors and hold things. It makes me look forward to grocery shopping too. 

Peter got this pic of me and Ry today. Love it. 

So I feel like I belong on Maui. I'm not even going to fight it or deny it. I feel like the island is calling back to me - to my family. You know... when I left Maui I was very upset with the island. I was upset that I couldn't have everything that *I* wanted. I didn't want to give up my cable tv or my *stuff*. I wasn't interested in hiking or discovering the island. So you know what Maui did? Maui chewed me up and spit me out until I learned what was important. Now that I have, She's calling me back home with welcoming arms. I have 100% faith that it will work this time. I know in my heart and soul that it's my home and the home I'm meant to raise my family in. I can't fight it. It's where I belong. 

This week I'm *gasp* talking to a Realtor friend to see if we could sell our house and walk away. Crazy, right? I do feel like this great big house is too much for us. I would love to move on. Wow... that felt really good to type out. Really, really good.

I'm going to tell you a story about my trip to San Francisco. Before the trip, I watched a movie called The Secret (it's on Netflix). It's about the power of attraction. It's about telling the untiverse what you want and the universe will provide it. The powers of positive thought... it's a beautiful thing. Anyway, I checked the weather before I left. It called for rain. I imagined a beautiful few days in San Francisco and believed it with every part of my being. It was amazingly beautiful despite the weather predictions for bad weather. On the way back home I checked a bag. When I walked to the baggage claim area in Austin before the bags came out I said out loud, "Thank you so much for taking my bag off the plane with such care and I'm so excited it's the first bag out onto the conveyor." My bag wasn't the first out. It was the second. I was blown away. Had I done this? Was it just a coincidence? Is it a coincidence when I go to check my email saying, "I KNOW there's a new booking in my email!" and sure enough there is one? Every now and then negative thoughts can creep up. But for the most part the positive thinking is doing great. I'm a believer. Thoughts are definitely things. I KNOW we're going to do well on Maui this time... I just know it.

On a World side note... it's being reported that Osama Bin-Laden has been killed today. What a horrible, horrible man. So proud of our Country for (finally) getting him!

No comments: