Thursday, May 12, 2011

Believe

I saw this quote online:
"She believed. So she did."

Believing in something so deeply and not doubting it's true will make things happen. It already has. Leaps of faith with full belief that everything will be alright is what it's all about.

I reserved a POD to move to Hawaii. Can you believe it? Do I have money for it? No. Have we sold the house? No. But I figured I might as well pick a date (October) and PODS will let me change the month as many times as I want. The price was by far the best out of every moving quote I got. It's $5200 including tax. Of course that doesn't include the cars. But it's booked as if it's happening. I believe.

So with my other crazy habit of checking Maui craigslist and the Maui MLS, I came upon this gem. Actually, if I had the moola I'd buy it RIGHT NOW.

This house sits on nearly an acre right across from Waihe'e elementary.  It needs quite a bit of work, but the bones and the trim are so gorgeous....
On the far right you can see the kitchen was totally ripped out. So there's no kitchen. There is no picture of the bathroom so I don't even know what condition that would be in! haha

On the property is a second home - a 3 bedroom ohana that is really adorable.

All this for $249K - for Maui prices that is AMAZING. God I wish this was coming up in a year or so when we're on our feet there. This would be SO IDEAL for us.

So I'll keep following my belief and faith that everything is going to work out just the way we want. Yep. I'm even going to imagine myself painting that house and cleaning and moving my dining table right there by that built in hutch. Yep. I can see it. I believe it. Something like this is gonna happen for us just when we're ready. 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

yup. i can picture you fixing up that gem beautifully.