Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Taking Off

This is my last post from Austin for a while. Next time I post it'll be from Maui (and hopefully I'll have some pictures to share).

My heart is fluttering I'm so excited. I have a feeling I'll do a little "Yippee!" dance when I get off the plane in Kahului and am hit with tradewinds and palm trees dancing.

Though I am so excited, I'm also a bit sad that I can't pack Peter and Gams and Pops in my suitcase and take them too.

I have faith that a transfer will come up for Peter and I won't have to wait until the end of July to see him again. Cause that's a long time... a really long time. I can't pretend that I won't cry sometimes. Especially at night time when we're thousands of miles apart. I'm sad about that part. But excited about my upcoming adventures.

Taking off tonight... see you soon.

No comments: