Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kiddos

I haven't had my camera in hand much lately for personal things. I've just been letting life happen mostly and enjoying it.

I did pick up the camera for some pretty cool stuff though. I had a Senior (high school) photo shoot a few days ago and Ryenne asked what that meant. I told her it was a girl who was growing up and wanted to have beautiful pictures - like a model. She said she wanted to model for me. So we just went out on the lanai and she turned on the charm. Her hair had just come out of braids. She looked so grown up. I just couldn't believe it.



 On Tuesday her school was having a Bible presentation. For all the children that are graduating out of the program, they give them a Bible of their very own. It was a sweet presentation filled with singing. Ryenne was so happy. This picture below is her with Miss Claudia (left), Miss Lyn (top) and Miss Shawnda (right).

 Ryenne and Jackson have been buds since they were two. Now look how big they are!

 Ryenne and her friend Avery. Avery joined their school for this year and her and Ryenne have gotten very close.
 Ryenne and Bella - they've been friends since they were two!
 Speaking of growing... Mr. Cruz is growing so much. I often look at him and his face reminds me so much of a little boy and not a baby. His expressions are so priceless. He has started saying "NyNy" at nap time and waving at everyone. He's also started giving kisses. He is such a happy little dude!



 Kai is still hard to catch in front of the camera. Both Cruz and Kai wanted Peter to hold them at the same time. It turned into a tickle session.



Love these interactions with them. 
Kai's Crocs give him really bad blisters, so we set out to find him a new pair of sandals. At Target they had Lighting McQueen sandals. He was instantly in love. He wants to sleep in them!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Love, Love, Love these!

Kristi said...

gorgeous family.